Welcome to the ATMA Experience® website.
After an audit conducted about the Cookies that are used in this web, we inform you:
The General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union, requires all of us who have a blog or web to warn the user of the existence of cookies, inform about them and require permission to download them.
As the responsible for this website, I have taken great care to comply with the regulations regarding cookies, however, taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have updated information on the Cookies that third parties may use through this website.
This applies especially to cases in which this web page contains integrated elements: that is, texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website.
So, in case you encounter this type of cookies on this website that are not listed in the following list, please let me know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies placed, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how your privacy is being guaranteed.
What is a cookie and what is it for?
The “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The set of cookies of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in terms of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our web. In no case the cookies could damage your equipment. By contrast, those who are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
1. What types of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be distinguished according to three criteria; the time period during which they remain activated, their purpose and the entity in charge of their management.
ACCORDING TO THE TIME DURATION THEY ARE ACTIVATED:
- Session Cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies serves to analyse traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and its use.
- Persistent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them whenever you make a return visit. A permanent website has a set expiration date. The cookie will cease to operate after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE:
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, the control of traffic and communication of data, access to restricted access parts, the performance of the process of an order purchase, the use of security features, store contents to be able to broadcast videos or share contents through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical measurement and analysis of the users’ usage of the provided services. For this purpose, we analyze their navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient form possible, of the advertising space that can be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the navigation habits on the internet and show advertising related to your navigation profile.
ACCORDING TO THE MANAGEMENT ENTITY:
- Own Cookies: They are those that are sent to your team from our own teams or domains and from which we render the service that you request.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to your team from a team or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
On this website own and third-party cookies are used to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, so you can share content on social networks, to show you ads according to your interests and to obtain user statistics.
The cookies used in https://www.atmaexperience.com are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer. They do not provide references that allow to deduce the name and surnames of the User and cannot read data from his hard disk or include viruses in his texts. Likewise, https://www.atmaexperience.com cannot read the cookies implanted on the User’s hard drive from other servers.
The user can freely decide about the implementation or not on his hard drive of the cookies used in https://www.atmaexperience.com. In this sense, the users can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide in each case whether or not to install it on their hard drive. For this we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to know how to change the configuration you currently settings. Even if the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects the cookies of https://www.atmaexperience.com, he may navigate through the portal with the sole inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the functionality of the Portal that requires the installation of some of them. In any case, the User may delete the cookies implanted on his hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of his browser and which we will detail later.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that, if you do, this site may not work properly.
In accordance with the terms of the General Regulation on Data Protection (GRPD) of the European Union, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies that I detail below.
The cookies on this website help:
- Make this website work correctly
- Remember your adjustments during and between visits
- Allow you to watch videos
- Improve site speed / security
- Enable you to share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve this website
- Show ads based on your browsing habits
- Collect personal identity information (without your expressed permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your expressed permission)
- Share personal identification data with third parties
2. Third party cookies that we use on this website and that you should know
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
New designs or third-party services are regularly tested for recommendations and reports.
This may occasionally modify the configuration of cookies and that cookies not listed in this policy appear. It is important that you know that they are provisional cookies that it is not always possible to inform and that they only have purposes of study and evaluation. Under no circumstances will cookies be used that compromise your privacy.
Among the most stable third-party cookies there are:
- Those generated by analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyse the use made by the users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are associated with data that could identify the user.
Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google, You tube, Google+ and Google Maps, according to the terms on their page on what type of cookies they use.
- WordPress: atmaexperience.com is a user of the platform for supplying and hosting WordPress blogs, owned by the American company Automattic, Inc. For such purposes, the use of such cookies by the systems is never under the control or management of the person responsible for the web, they can change their function at any time, and enter new cookies.
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing at atmaexperience.com, for example, when you use the button to share content from atmaexperience.com in a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
- Twitter cookies, in accordance with its Cookies Policy
- Google Plus cookies, in accordance with its Cookies Policy
- Facebook cookies, in accordance with its Cookies Policy
- Youtube cookies, in accordance with its Cookies Policy
- LinkedIn cookies, in accordance with its Cookies Policy
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen in these networks. In no case, neither the person responsible for this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information about these cookies.
In accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union, the following are the cookies that can be habitually installed while browsing this website:
Description: These cookies are used by PHP encrypted language to enable the SESSION variables to be stored in the web server. They are essential for the correct functioning of the web.
Duration: Until the end of the session.
Description: These cookies are used to save the information about your language preferences in order to allow you navigating through the web in your selected language.
Duration: 1 day
Description: These cookies store authentication details in WordPress. They are only kept on the administrator’s web.
Duration: Until the end of the session.
Description: Google Analytics. They are used to determine whether the user is on a new session or visit.
Duration: Until the end of the session.
Description: Google Analytics. They are used to limit the percentage of requests.
Duration: 10 minutes.
Duration: 30 minutes.
Duration: 6 months.
Duration: 1 year.
For more information: https://wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-law-info/
Duration: 2 years
3. How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of your internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience in our website may be less satisfactory. In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
*There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from those browsers you must effect your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
For any questions or queries about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.